As all business owners know, e-mail marketing is an important part of the promotion effort and an excellent way to keep an ongoing, active relationship with customers -a model solution dubbed customer relationship management (CRM).
Being able to keep an open, direct channel with clients and being able to provide answers and services faster and without glitches is especially important in today’s economy since competition is so fierce.
A great tool for keeping track of activities related to customer management is provided by SalesForce.com. In fact, its CRM solutions offer businesses cloud tools to help manage contacts, organize the workforce, generate leads using social media, keep track of all data and results related to marketing campaigns, and to ultimately provide better customer service.
Yet, there are ways however to make SalesForce tools even more effective and to simplify your life when it comes to e-mail marketing. For instance, SalesForce integration with other IT tools can simplify and automate tasks and make great results easier to obtain in marketing campaigns.
With iContact for Salesforce for example, one can truly enhance the native Salesforce email tools while benefiting marketing and customer service, but in an iContact way. This is an award winning tool that integrates seamlessly with SalesForce and provides solutions for professional communication with customers.
Next are five ways iContact can help in simplifying e-mail marketing with SalesForce.
- First of all, iContact has full SalesForce integration and allows one to send messages as well as add contacts and leads without having to export data to external software. All one needs to do is add the names to a campaign and they are able to complete all tasks without leaving SalesForce, including the all-important creation of statistics that can be done without having to re-import data from a separate application. In addition, no new interface needs to be learned – users will be able to perform tasks through the interface they already know and trust. Data remains within SalesForce and, therefore, they are always available and ready to be used and analyzed.
- A second way iContact can help in e-mail marketing campaigns is through providing ready-to-use email templates that are already stored in Salesforce or with the user-friendly template editor MessageBuilder. Users can use the over 650 templates provided or be inspired to create their own even without having graphic design experience.
- Also, iContact can give peace of mind by making sure that no limitations are set to mass e-mailing. The number of contacts that can be reached with one email is unlimited, and none of the addresses will be dropped from the message due to any limitations. This can really make life easier for all involved in large campaigns that, thanks to iContact features do not need to create multiple e-mails and can keep track of all customers separately.
- Furthermore, iContact is also fully integrated with SalesForce’s powerful reporting tools. It makes the job even easier by providing custom reports that can give users comprehensive information and able to organize data in meaningful ways. In addition, it can give a visual idea of customers’ response to the campaign by creating a dashboard that can show graphs on usage and customers’ actions: opens and clicks. Apt for managers who can effortlessly keep track of how customers react to multiple campaigns in which they are included.
- The fifth way iContact can make life simpler for SalesForce users is by taking advantage of the resources, support and training presentations that can make users confident in the use of all tools. Live demos, frequent webinars, step-by-step assistance and a customer support team are always available, within reach, to help. Even more, users also have access to e-mail marketing best practices to reproduce or to use as an inspiration.
All in all, iContact is a unique marketing partner with a fit system to make SalesForce.com even more user-friendly and effective for an email marketing campaign. Jointly, they provide a powerful tool that can really give an edge to a business, of any size and type, competing in today’s tough economy.