Let’s be honest…documentation is kind of a drag.
The reality is that documenting a process for Salesforce, big data or the Internet of Things (IoT) can be a daunting task. But it’s a necessary evil.
Here are some tips we’ve gathered for how to become a self-proclaimed documentation rockstar:
- Tip #1: Create a standard naming convention to use for all documents.
- Tip #2: Add a descriptive header to each document.
- Tip #3: Provide users with a high-level visual summary of your process.
- Tip #4: Provide a clear, informational, concise guide to success.
- Tip #5: Provide a resource for readers to get more information.
For more advice on how to kick up your documentation processing game, contact a knowledgeable and qualified big data consultants.